As you choose a subject, please take into account the following guidelines:
- Please read the vision of DSEAC to ensure any submissions to the website conform to the principles and boundaries listed.
- Subjects whose stories already appear in the DSEAC will typically not be considered, although recommended corrections to such works are welcomed. Please check DSEAC archives to ensure a topic has not already been covered.
- Subjects are not limited to biographies of individuals but also to histories of Christian projects, ministries, denominations and etc.
- DSEAC strongly encourages submissions to be diverse including women and local indigenous workers and ministries.
- DSEAC intends to be a repository of Southeast Asian Christianity histories. DSEAC publishes the stories of nonliving subjects. Submissions of living subjects will be kept on file for future use.
- Submit to the DSEAC editor (firstname.lastname@example.org). For proper credit to be given to you as a contributor, please include:
- Your name and address
- Name and address of institution(s) with which you are affiliated, and your title.
- Name(s) of other individual(s) responsible for research.
- All stories submitted will be edited at the discretion of the editorial team to conform to DSEAC policies.